- Stearns Textbook (the one we use). Outlines, exercises and quizzes.
- Prentice Hall AP World History textbook site. Lots of exercises/quizzes to do.
- Houghton Mifflin textbook site. Outlines, exercises and quizzes.
- AP World History Official College Board Website. Class information and sample questions to look at.
- Mr. Burnett’s AP WH Website. A great site full of useful WH information.
- ALL Released AP Free-Response Questions: This link will take you to the AP College Board website where you’ll be able to download ALL the free-response questions from past AP exams. The official questions, the scoring guidelines, and a comprehensive list of sample student responses are all on offer.
- A ridiculously HUGE list of AP vocabulary. Use this to prepare for the final exam. It seems daunting at first, but commit yourself to it for a few weeks and you’ll master it. Also, click HERE, HERE, and HERE for other useful vocabulary lists.
- Civilization REVIEW CHARTS. Click HERE to download a chart that will help you organize the most important characteristics of the ancient civilizations we studied. Click HERE for the early empires review chart. And click HERE for a world religions & philosophies review chart.
- Click HERE for a massive rapid-fire list of important historical dates.